Select Client Engagements
- Archdiocese of Chicago • Chicago, IL
- Archdiocese of Cincinnati • Cincinnati, OH
- Archdiocese of Detroit • Detroit, MI
- Archdiocese of Indianapolis • Indianapolis, IN
- Archdiocese of Los Angeles • Los Angeles, CA
- Archdiocese of Louisville • Louisville, KY
- Archdiocese of Milwaukee • Milwaukee, WI
- Archdiocese of New Orleans • New Orleans, LA
- Archdiocese of Omaha • Omaha, NE
- Ave Maria School of Law • Ann Arbor, MI
- Carmelite Monks of Wyoming • Clark, WY
- Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart • Los Angeles, CA
- Clarian Health Partners, Inc. • Indianapolis, IN
- Diocese of Austin • Austin, TX
- Diocese of Baker • Bend, OR
- Diocese of Brooklyn • Brooklyn, NY
- Diocese of Davenport • Davenport, IA
- Diocese of Erie • Erie, PA
- Diocese of Green Bay • Green Bay, WI
- Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux • Houma, LA
- Diocese of Knoxville • Knoxville, TN
- Diocese of Lafayette • Lafayette, IN
- Diocese of Las Cruces • Las Cruces, NM
- Diocese of Las Vegas • Las Vegas, NV
- Diocese of Lubbock • Lubbock, TX
- Diocese of Oakland • Oakland, CA
- Diocese of Orange • Orange, CA
- Diocese of Orlando • Orlando, FL
- Diocese of Pittsburgh • Pittsburgh, PA
- Diocese of Reno • Reno, NV
- Diocese of Sacramento • Sacramento, CA
- Diocese of Saginaw • Saginaw, MI
- Diocese of San Bernardino • San Bernardino, CA
- Diocese of Sioux Falls • Sioux Falls, SD
- Diocese of Wilmington • Wilmington, DE
- Diocese of Worcester • Worcester, MA
- Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist • Ann Arbor, MI
- Franciscan Sisters of the Martyr, St. George • Alton, IL
- La Promesa Foundation • Midland, TX
- Mother of Good Counsel Home (FSGM) • St. Louis, MO
- Our Lady of Clear Creek Monastery • Clear Creek, OK
- St. Joseph’s College • Rensselaer, IN
- Starboard Network • Green Bay, WI
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) • Washington, DC
Archdiocese of Milwaukee (Milwaukee, WI)
The Archdiocese of Milwaukee serves nearly 675,000 Catholics in 211 parishes. Located in southeastern Wisconsin, the Archdiocese covers 4,758 square miles and includes 10 counties – Dodge, Fond du Lac, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington and Waukesha.
With a strong commitment to education, the Archdiocese educates more than 34,000 students in 134 Catholic grade and high schools. Fifty-thousand students participate in parish-based religious education programs.
In December 2006, responding to a significant need for resources to expand and enhance its mission to Catholic education and faith formation, the Archdiocese embarked on a two and a half year, $105 million capital campaign – Faith In Our Future. The campaign is the largest fundraising effort in the history of the Archdiocese, and has three primary objectives:
- Generate endowment, direct ministry and capital funds to strengthen parishes and archdiocesan ministries in Catholic education and faith formation.
- Further the education in and practice of stewardship.
- Continue to implement the strategic plans of parishes and the archdiocesan plans of parishes and the archdiocesan Church.
O’Meara Ferguson is proud to serve as the consulting firm for the Faith In Our Future campaign.
Archdiocese of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
The Chicago Story:
This video reviews the Archdiocese of Chicago’s 2000-2003 Millennium Campaign, Sharing Christ’s Gifts – $243 million was raised making this the most successful diocesan campaign in the history of the Catholic Church
Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist (Ann Arbor, MI)
The Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist is a Roman Catholic community of women religious founded as a response to Pope John Paul II’s call for new religious foundations to embody the graces of the New Evangelization of the third millennium Church.
Through profession of the vows of chastity, poverty, and obedience, along with a contemplative emphasis on Eucharistic adoration and Marian devotion, their community exists for the salvation of souls and the building of the Church throughout the world.
Their apostolate, as spiritual mothers, is the preaching and teaching of Truth.
While the Motherhouse is in Ann Arbor, Michigan, their apostolic endeavors frequently send them to other parts of the United States and beyond.
The Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist were profiled on the Today Show because the adoption of technology resulted in an increase in their numbers.
Visit their website at www.SistersOfMary.org.
Ann Arbor Sisters Can’t Build Fast Enough to House New Members
CNA – August 27, 2009
Article profiling the Sisters and their celebrating the completion of the construction of their Motherhouse.
Cor Harvardianum, Cor Nostrum – May 30, 2010
On May 30, 2010, Mary Anne Marks graduated from Harvard with a classics and English joint concentration. She chose to give her salutatory address in Latin. This fall, Ms. Marks will head to Ann Arbor, Michigan to try her vocation as a Dominican Sister of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist.